Wednesdays are going to be my week in review, moving forward. It’s a good day to stop and take a look at the last week (Sunday through Saturday) and see what I’ve accomplished (or not accomplished).
Last week, I was sick, so this week in review is not going to be as long as some of them. I lost Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday to the ick that I’m suffering from, so there was no writing. However, I did finally figure out how to do the corner-to-corner crochet stitch, so I got three squares done for my first afghan for Hooking for the Homeless, which was good.
Writing-wise, I got … nothing. I wrote blog posts for the week, and that was about it. But that’s okay – sometimes you need to do that in order to recharge.
This week, I’ve got the following planned:
- Pitch a book to a publishing group
- Write blog posts for the upcoming week for both the Patreon and this blog
- More squares for the afghan
- Write the pitch for Well of Dreams
- Start the outline for Well of Dreams
We’ll see how I do in a week.